Frequently Asked Questions
What is Armstrong Fitness all about?Armstrong Fitness is more than just a place to break a sweat- we are a fitness community. We believe in our members and our goal is to help you improve your life by feeling the best you can feel. We are so dedicated to your progress that your membership includes free customized meal programming as well as a monthly program update with a personal trainer. There is no such thing as one perfect program for everyone, and we want to help each and every member find the path that is best for you. Milestones look different on every journey and the Armstrong Fitness family wants to help you reach those milestones and celebrate them with you!
How much does it cost to join?
Since the club is still being renovated and not yet open, we have a great deal for new members. Once we open the rates will increase. See below for details.
- $17 per month
- $99 enrollment fee WAIVED
- $49 processing fee REDUCED to $29
- $24 annual maintenance fee, first charged 90 days after the club opens
What is my commitment once I join?When the club opens, you will have five days to make sure you love it, or you can get a full refund. After that, your membership is month to month.
What services and amenities come with my membership?
Your membership includes all of the following:
- Newly renovated facility with locker rooms and showers
- A variety of exercise equipment such as cable machines, free weights, and small apparatus
- Customized nutritional programming
- Two free 1-hour long training sessions
- Monthly program update with a personal trainer
- Full schedule of basic classes such as spinning, yoga, Pilates, strength and core, HIIT, Tabata, Zumba, Zumba Toning, and RIPPED.
We are serious about wanting you to succeed!
What additional services can I add on to my membership?
We will have some excellent services and products available at an additional cost such as:
- Personal training
- Women’s Cardio Boxing
- Speed & Agility training
- Kids Club
- dotFIT supplements
What careers are open at Armstrong Fitness?We are looking for a variety of staff to join the Armstrong Fitness family. If you are passionate about improving people's lives through fitness, please email your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include your phone number and the type of position that interests you.